Friday, June 29, 2007

Brett Dennen- More From So Much More (EP)

Ok, so I know I just blogged about Brett a short while ago, but I feel the need to do so again. I caught his show at The Fine Line here in Minneapolis on Wednesday, and he blew me away. I had never seen him live before, and it was such a treat to finally get a chance to. He has such stage presence, you don't want to take your eyes off of him because you're afraid you'll miss something amazing. He played an array of songs from his three albums, and improvised on a lot of them, ranging from some amazing guitar battles with his band members to encouraging members of the crowd to make some crazy sounding noises during the chorus of a song. The venue was great, there was only about 200 people there so it was an intimate setting, which I think fits him well because he has songs that just really connect with people. All in all, it was a night I'll never forget and I can't wait to see him come around again, although I have a feeling it will be much harder getting a ticket by then.

These songs are from an EP titled "More From So Much More", a compilation of live songs from his album "So Much More" (other than the song "Could You Be Loved", which has not been officially released).


1. Ain't No Reason (Live At Paste)
2. She's Mine (Live At Paste)
3. There Is So Much More (Live At Paste)
4. Darlin' Do Not Fear (Live At Fingerprints)
5. The One Who Loves You The Most (Live At Fingerprints)
6. Could You Be Loved (Live)


The moment I first discovered Brett Dennen



To buy any of Brett's CD's--Click Here

Brett Dennen.com

Brett Dennen on Myspace

Mosaic Project.com

The Mosaic Project is a nonprofit organization that Brett is deeply committed to. He has this to say about Mosaic Project: "At The Mosaic Project, we work across differences to build a more peaceful world. I am proud and thankful to have been a part of it since the beginning. The Mosaic Project embodies the most important work to be done today. Too often we burden our youth with the responsibility of fixing our mistakes. The Mosaic Project empowers children to create peace now, build communities across differences, and break down prejudice, stereotyping, and discrimination."

No comments: