Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Nick Drake- Interplay One


Interplay One is perhaps the rarest of all Nick Drake recordings. This is due to its limited circulation as an educational kit for schools, it not being a purely pop or music album, and the fact that it was basically unknown to Nick Drake fans prior to the publication of Humphries' biography in 1997. The two songs Full Fathom Five and With My Swag all on My Shoulder are important additions to the relative small collection of just 31 songs Drake is known to have recorded and issued during his lifetime. Though not Nick Drake songs as such, they feature his playing and are of sufficient quality to interest his many fans.

-Full Fathom Five
-With Swag All On My Shoulder
-I Wish I Was A Single Girl Again


Nick Drake.com++++Nick Drake CD's+++More Interplay One info

No comments: