Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Amelia- A Long Lovely List of Repairs

Amelia, a Portland based indie trio, is releasing the long-awaited third studio album, A Long Lovely List of Repairs on April 22. Their first two records, Somewhere Left to Fall and After All, made Amelia regulars on indie radio stations in the Northwest and their single “Jigsaw” even made it's way to radio stations across the country and Amelia was named one 2004’s Top Indie Artists by iTunes. Now, four short years later, A Long Lovely List of Repairs is being called “One of the best of 2008".


Farewell




Amelia.com *** Myspace *** CD's ***Amazon MP3's *** Hype Machine***YouTube

2 comments:

Unknown User said...

Are 3 piece band with female vocals conspiring to take over the world?

A couple of days back I came across Pacifika and instantly fell in love with them...now its Amelia.

But hey!...who's complaining ;-)

Jane said...

Hello my name is Jane, few days ago i open my new blog. I would like to add your site to my blog, that I think and hope it will help inform visitors about your site. I select for it's quality your blog - structure, design and content. I would like to ask if you can provide me more, details, information about your site.
my blog is - http://myspainradio.blogspot.com/ and you can leave your information in the comments of this page
http://myspainradio.blogspot.com/2008/04/radio-music-networks-blogs.html