Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dylan/Cash Sessions

Bob Dylan & Johnny Cash
CBS Studios

Nashville, TN
2-17 & 18, 1969
+ Bonus Tracks

One Too Many Mornings
Good Ol' Mountain Dew (Lunsford / Wiseman)
I Still Miss Someone (J Cash / Roy Cash)
Careless Love (Trad)
Matchbox (Carl Perkins)
That's Alright Mama (A. Crudup)
Big River (J Cash)
Girl Of The North Country
I Walk The Line (J Cash)
You Are My Sunshine (Davis / Mitchell)
Ring Of Fire (Carter / Kilgore)
Guess Things Happen That Way (Clement)
Just A Closer Walk With Thee (Trad)
Blue Yodel #1 (T for Texas)(J Rodgers)
Blue Yodel #2 (J Rodgers)

Ryman Auditorium:

I Threw It All Away
Living The Blues
Girl Of The North Country

Quadraphonic mixes:

Nashville Skyline Rag
I Threw It All Away
Peggy Day
Country Pie
Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You

2 comments:

jenq said...

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

jenq said...

You just made my whole day.