Saturday, January 12, 2008

4Hero- Morning Child

From 4Hero's website: Raw Canvas Records are proud to present the long awaited 1st single from 4hero's stunning album 'Play With The Changes'.
'Morning Child' is an instant classic showcasing signature arrangement & sweeping live strings accompanied by the sweet vocals of Carina Andersson making this track an anthemic soundtrack piece standing out for 2007.

Personal write-up: Well, what can I say about a song like this? When I first heard it, I thought I was given the wrong link to the song, I could have sworn I was listening to Diana Ross back in the 60's and 70's. It's been a long time since I've heard a voice as beautiful as singer Carina Andersson. If there was more music like this being made these days, the music industry would have no trouble selling their product, and it's a shame singers like Britney Spears get more radio play than a group like this who absolutely deserves it. I wish nothing but the best for this group and wouldn't be surprised if they are a household name in the near future.


Music video

4hero - Morning Child

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Also I came across this cover of Minnie Riperton's classic Les Fleur. I never thought I would hear anyone be able to match Minnie's version, but this comes pretty close.




4Hero.com *** Myspace *** CD's *** eMusic *** Hype Machine

1 comment:

Divinyl said...

Gorgeous song isn't it? Heard this doing the rounds a little while back and I'm looking forward to hearing more of their new stuff. They're back! :o)