*Studio recording MP3s on this site are for sampling purposes only, and are only available for a short time. *Please click the link I provide to buy the CD if you like the songs, I always try to link to the lowest price I can find. *If you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed please contact me and it will be taken down.
*I have a RYM page, if you see something on there you may be interested in, e-mail me and I will put something up by that band or singer. Click the picture below to be taken to my page.
2 comments:
Hi!! It seems that the link is not working anymore, can you please please upload this again, I love to hear Mr. Cohen voice reading poetry.
I must say that I really liked your blog.
Best wishes from Chile.
F.
Thank you!!! The link is working again :) Best wishes!!
Post a Comment