Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Favorite songs of 2008

Following up my post on the top 10 albums of 2008, here is a mix CD of my favorite songs of 2008. This mix will fit on a regular blank CD, hopefully everyone will find something they enjoy on here.


1. Tie My Hands- Lil' Wayne (feat. Robin Thicke)
2. What If I Leave- Rachael Yamagata
3. Keep Faith- Billy Bragg
4. Learning As We Go- Leona Naess
5. The Healer/Hip Hop- Erykah Badu
6. Warwick Avenue- Duffy
7. Can It Be- Murs
8. When She's Gone- Brett Dennen
9. In Love With A Girl- Gavin DeGraw
10. Yesterday- Atmosphere
11. Heavy Orange- Ryan Adams
12. You Don't Know Me- Ben Folds (feat. Regina Spektor)
13. I'd Rather Be With You- Joshua Radin
14. Walkin' After Midnight- Eva Cassidy
15. Morning After Midnight- Adam Green

Download Here

1 comment:

Aree said...

Hi merry Christmas.