Friday, January 2, 2009

The Beatles-Let It Be Rehearsals, Vol. 2: Electric

On this day in 1969, filming began at Twickenham Studios in England of The Beatles rehearsing for the 'Let It Be' album. The project ran into several problems including George Harrison walking out on the group on January 10th.

The Beatles
The "Let It Be" Rehearsals Vol. 2
Electric Set

Tracklist
__________________________________
George Talks About A Solo Album
All Things Must Pass
Old Brown Shoe
For You Blue
Let It Down
I Shall Be Released
Speak To Me
Hear Me Lord
I Me Mine
Short Fat Fanny
All Things Must Pass
Let It Down
Hear Me Lord
I Shall Be Released
On The Road Again
How Do You Tell Someone
Positively 4th Street
Let It Down / Get Back
Well... All Right
Hitch-hike
I Me Mine
Something
I Me Mine
I Me Mine
All Things Must Pass

__________________________________
Download


The Beatles.com ## MySpace ## CD's ## Hype Machine

No comments: